Energy and Environmental Policy Statement
Rappahannock Electric Cooperative is committed to providing safe, reliable, economical power to our members while remaining good stewards of our environment.
- As part of our power supply mix, we support renewable energy production and seek renewable resources that are environmentally responsible yet affordable for our members.
- We view conservation, energy efficiency and demand response as resources equal to new power generation, and we will offer programs to reduce the growing demand for energy.
- We embrace technology as a means to effective energy management and seek innovative solutions to proactively manage energy use.
- We are environmentally conscious in our day-to-day business operations and continue to support energy efficiency, recycling, and environmentally friendly vegetation management initiatives.
- We are advocates of a balanced, responsible energy future.