As a member-owned cooperative, we're committed to transparent business practices. Learn more about our organization by browsing our bylaws, policies and procedures, tariff and other governing documents.
- Annual Reports
- Financial Statements - 2017 and 2016
- Form 990
- Form 990 Finder - Foundation Center
- Annual Business and Financial Report
The State Corporation Commission (SCC) is vested with regulatory authority over many business and economic interests in Virginia. These interests are as varied as the SCC's powers, which are defined by the state constitution and state law.
The SCC's authority encompasses utilities, insurance, state-chartered financial institutions, securities, retail franchising, and railroads. The SCC's structure is unique in that it is organized as a separate department of government with delegated administrative, legislative, and judicial powers. SCC decisions can only be appealed to the Virginia Supreme Court.
Learn more about the Virginia State Corportation Commission
When visiting the SCC website to search for information refer to the section called “Case Information” and select “Case Search.” A toolbar will then be visible at the top of the page in which you can select “Search Cases.” At this point, a page will come up in which a case number can be entered under the “Enter Case Number” block or if you want to see all of REC’s filings before the SCC dating back from year 2002 to current period, enter “Rappahannock Electric” (note: leave off “Cooperative”) in the “Enter Case Name” block.
- 2018 Community Solar (Case No. PUR-2018-00019
- 2017 Rate Application (Case No. PUR-2017-00044)
- 2016 A/C Switch Incentive & DR Rider (Case No. PUE-2016-00019)
- 2013 Rate Migration Plan (Case No. PUE-2013-00052)
- 2011 Prepaid Tariff Application (Case No. PUE-2011-00091)