REC's board is legally responsible by statute, its Articles of Restatement and Bylaws, for the overall direction of the affairs and the performance of REC. The board carries out this responsibility by establishing board policy and by monitoring management within the framework of these board policy guidelines.
The following links provide more information on REC's board, its responsibilities, and the Cooperative's governance.
- Conflicts of Interest Policy and Certification
- Directors Fee Summary
- Board of Directors Succession Policy
- Director Nominations
- Election Timeline
- 2019 Annual Meeting
- 2019 Director Election Region I-Meet the Candidates
- 2019 Director Election Region VI-Meet the Candidates
- 2019 Director Election Region VII-Meet the Candidates
- Election Results-2018
- Election Results-2017