REC Annual Meeting: Elect Board of Directors
August 19, 2019
Member-owners of Rappahannock Electric Cooperative (REC) can elect directors and receive important updates at this year’s Annual Meeting, which is scheduled for Thursday, Aug. 22, at the Fredericksburg Conference Center.
At the meeting, three member-owners will be elected to REC’s Board of Directors. To learn more about the candidates in this year’s Director elections – and to view candidate bios and videos – click here.
About the Annual Meeting
• Thursday, Aug. 22
• Fredericksburg Conference Center, 2371 Carl D. Silver Parkway
• 6 p.m. to 6:45 p.m. – Registration
• 7 p.m. – Business Meeting
President and CEO, Kent D. Farmer and Board Chairman, Christopher G. Shipe also will review the past year’s accomplishments and share plans for the future.
Member-owners also can:
• Learn about and ride in electric vehicles.
• Receive information about Cooperative Sunshare, which allows member-owners to show their support for solar power without having to purchase solar panels for their homes.
• And ask questions to REC leaders during a Q&A session.