Veterans enter the workforce with identifiable and transferable skills, proven In real-world situations, to accomplish our Cooperative’s mission. REC’s Veteran’s add value to our workforce because they:
- Have extensive technical, leadership and safety skills.
- Have the proven ability to learn new concepts and skills.
- Are mission-driven.
- Have received crisis and risk management training.
- Are adaptable and have great problem-solving skills.
- Work efficiently, effectively and diligently in high-pressure and fast-paced environments.